The film is directed at Development and Finance Ministers and asks them to make sure that they attend the Sanitation and Water for All High Level Meeting on 20 April 2012 and go ready to commit to action to get water and sanitation to the world's poorest communities.
With only 8 days to go until this crucial meeting, we are asking you to share the film far and wide to let as many people as possible know about the World Walks for Water and Sanitation! Let's show political leaders that the world is watching.
Please share the film with everyone who took part in your walk and as many of your contacts as possible!
1. Please tweet about the film using #walkforwater and #sw4all. And remember to follow us on Twitter @Walksforwater
2. Please share the film on facebook too! You can find a link to it on our facebook page.
Show the film to your Finance or Development Ministers!
Why not show the film to your Ministers? It might be the final push they need to attend the Sanitation and Water for All High Level Meeting!
- Why not ask for a meeting with your Finance Minister this week? You could show them the film and tell them how important the meeting is before they head off to Washington!
- You could share the film with local journalists and ask them to report on the importance of the High Level meeting! This should bring it to the attention of your Minister!
- We have a limited number of data sticks containing the film. If you would like a copy to send to your Finance Minister, do let us know as soon as possible by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org .